Imagine a World Without the Tenant Resource Center...
Dane County is cutting $90,000 or 1/3 of our budget
Are you visiting this website from outside of the City of Madison? Please take a moment and imagine a world where these services are not accessible to those living in Dane County but outside of the City of Madison*.
Due to funding cuts from Dane County, tenants outside of the City of Madison* won't have access to:
- Mediation at Small Claims Court (for evictions)
- Out of Court Mediation for Other Tenant/Landlord Disputes
- Information and Housing Counseling about Tenant and Landlord Rights and Responsibilities
- Access to our Security Deposit Loan Fund
- Access to our Housing Crisis Fund
Here's How You Can Help:
- Contact the Dane County Board (County_Board_Recipients@CountyofDane.com) and tell them to stand up for tenants by restoring TRC Funding
- Become a sustainer by giving small monthly contributions
- Make a one-time donation to the Tenant Resource Center
- Attend our Silent Auction Fundraiser on Friday, November 13th
***Note: Tenant Resource Center receives minimal funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to provide these services to tenants outside of Dane County***