Tenant Resource Center is currently hiring an Office Manager!
Position: Office Manager
Hours: Full Time, limited evenings/weekend work required.
Benefits: 18 paid personal/vacation days annually, paid holidays, Health, Vision & Dental
Salary: $13-15/hour depending upon experience
Description: When we say this is a multi-faceted, multi-tasking, multi-skilled job, we are not kidding! Are you a person who knows Quickbooks? Are you a professional who is flexible and can roll with changing priorities? Tech-savvy and able to deal with a diverse clientele experiencing trauma? Are you able to focus on getting tasks done with frequent interruptions? Consider yourself a grammar geek? If so, this job is for you!
- Bookkeeping and core recordkeeping functions; must know Quickbooks
- Access database management and data entry
- Maintain website
- Coordinating or performing receptionist duties, including supervising volunteers
- Updating and coordination of all written materials
- Assisting in meeting deadlines and doing reports for funders
- Setting up seminars and assisting with fundraising events
- Processing payroll and micro-loan management
- Bulk Mailings
- Processing book orders, filing and other office duties
- Light office cleaning and responsibility for office organization
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently with close attention to details
- Good oral and written communication skills, including pleasant phone manner
- Commitment to a small non-profit organization
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Ability to have a flexible schedule
- Creative thinking skills including ability to respond quickly and creatively to daily activities
- Ability to work well with people of diverse racial/ethnic, socio-economic and educational backgrounds as well as with mental health needs.
- People who are bilingual in Spanish, Hmong, or ASL are strongly encouraged to apply.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or 1202 Williamson St., Suite 102, Madison, WI 53703
Deadline: Noon, December 1st, 2016