Tenant Resource Center is currently hiring an Office Manager!
Position: Office Manager
Hours: Full Time, limited evenings/weekend work required.
Benefits: Earn 1.5 paid days off per month; paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance. After two years - Earn 2 paid days off per month
Salary: $27,080/year (Equivalent of $13/hour)
This position is the frontline contact with the public for a small, busy non-profit with lots of walk in traffic. No two work days will be the same. A positive attitude and ability to work with a variety of people is a must.
- Bookkeeping and core recordkeeping functions with Quickbooks
- Processing payroll and micro-loan management
- Access database management and data entry
- Maintaining website
- Coordinating or performing receptionist duties, including supervising volunteers
- Updating and coordination of extensive written materials
- Assisting in meeting deadlines and reporting for funders.
- Setting up seminars and assisting with fundraising events, including bulk mailing
- Processing book orders, filing and other office duties
- Light office cleaning and responsibility for office organization and ordering supplies
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently with close attention to details
- Ability to manage workload with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
- Creative thinking skills including ability to respond quickly and creatively to daily challenges
- Ability to work well with people of diverse racial/ethnic, socio-economic and educational backgrounds
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to a small non-profit organization
- Ability to have a flexible schedule
- Ability to speak Spanish or Hmong a plus!
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1202 Williamson St., Suite 102, Madison, WI 53703
Deadline: Noon, August 5, 2016