The Tenant Resource Center is a nonprofit, membership organization dedicated to promoting positive relations between rental housing consumers and providers throughout Wisconsin. By providing information and referrals, education about rental rights and responsibilities, and access to conflict resolution, we empower the community to obtain and maintain quality affordable housing.
I'm facing eviction court in Dane County, where do I start?
The Eviction Diversion and Defense Partnership ("EDDP") is a partnership funded by the City of Madison, Dane County, and other funders. For more information on the EDDP and available services, visit our EDDP Website!
Tenant Resource Center is Moving!
On January 8th, 2024, we will open the doors to our new office, located at 2510 Winnebago St.
While we are sad to say goodbye to our office in the Social Justice Center, we are excited for the opportunities that will come with a larger space. We look forward to providing:
- More privacy for community members who come into our office to discuss personal rental concerns;
- A dedicated space for eviction court-involved tenants to attend initial court hearings virtually;
- A larger waiting area which will accommodate families seeking services;
- Easier access to public parking, including accessible parking stalls; and
- A large conference room for meetings and trainings.
Keep an eye out for more details to come about the space and when we can invite all of you to celebrate a grand opening!