We have a convenient campus location just for UW Madison students!
Student Activity Center
333 East Campus Mall, 3rd floor, Room 3158
Hours of Operation
How to Contact Us
Phone: (608) 257-0006
Español: (608) 257-0006 ext 1
E-mail: [email protected]
For information about presentations to groups of students, contact us at (608) 257-0006 ext 0 or [email protected].
Your Rental Rights and Responsibilities
Rights for student tenants are the same as for other tenants. And in fact, students are a protected class in Madison and discrimination against them is illegal. A full list of rights for tenants in the City of Madison is here. See below for information about tenant rights and responsibilities that students find especially helpful.
- Quick and Dirty Guide to Renting in Madison
- Roommates & You
- Repairs in Madison
- Ending Your Lease
- About Security Deposits
- Joint and Several Liability
- Parking in Madison
- Campus Area Housing
- Tenant Resource Center resources for finding housing
- On campus housing
- Campus safety information
- International Student Services
- Associated Students of Madison (ASM)
- Dean of Students Office and Crisis Loans
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Campus Center
McBurney Disability Resource Center
- McBurney Disability Resource Center page on Housing Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Office of Financial Aid
- Multicultural Resource Center
The Tenant Resource Center has been part of the Madison student community for over 40 years! Please thank ASM for seeing our consistent commitment to supporting students.