- Position: Bilingual (Spanish) Client Services Specialist
- Position: Bilingual (Spanish) Housing Counseling Specialist
- Position: Client Services Specialist
- Position: Housing Counseling Specialist
- Position: Housing Program Manager
- Position: Program Administrative Associate
The Tenant Resource Center is a dynamic, nonprofit, membership organization that has served Wisconsin since 1980. We are dedicated to promoting positive relations between tenants and landlords as a means to educate and ensure stable housing. We operate the Dane County Eviction Diversion and Defense Partnership with Legal Action of Wisconsin, UW’s Neighborhood Law Clinic, Community Justice Inc., and other community organizations. TRC’s services include housing counseling (80,000+ calls this year), mediation, rental assistance ($20+ million of assistance provided throughout the pandemic), outreach/education, and housing law seminars throughout the state of Wisconsin.